(DEVELOPMENTAL DELAY, DIAGNOSED DISABILITY, BEHAVIOURAL NEEDS)
A FREE ONLINE INFORMATION EVENING via Zoom
WEDNESDAY 3rd June 2020
7pm – 8.30pm
South West Sydney Early Childhood Intervention Coordination Program invites parents, carers, grandparents, early childhood educators, teachers and services supporting families to attend this information session presented by EACH and NSW Department of Education.
Karen Barnes – EACH Community Engagement & Capacity Building Lead SW Sydney
Kym Booth & Natalie Bowling – EACH Regional Lead & Practice Team Lead (Campbelltown, Camden, Wollondilly & Wingecarribee)
Robyn Sheen & Kerry Lee– Itinerant Support Teachers (Early Intervention) Dept Education NSW
- will present the NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention Pathways for children 0 – 6 years (for children with developmental delay and diagnosed disabilities)
Department of Education
- will present the transition to school process for children with additional needs and will cover the process for NSW Department Schools, Catholic and Independent Schools.
- when should I enrol my child, age of a child coming into school/ which school can I attend/ what do I need to do for my child with additional needs/ how do I go about getting support/ Access Request?
- the role of the Learning and Well-being Officer in schools
- support classes and teams within the Department of Education
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
PLEASE REGISTER: Follow the Eventbrite link below and Zoom login details will be forwarded to you