TAFE NSW – Course in Vocational and Community Engagement Online. 4 hour per weeks x 9 weeks
- Course length is 9 weeks, commencing on Friday 31 July – Friday 25 September. To be delivered online using Microsoft Teams, a connected learning environment. Time: 9:30am – 1:30pm
- The units you will be learning are:
- VCODIG101 Use emerging technology – What is emerging technology? Emerging technology is new or recent technology, or technology currently being developed for the future. How is technology changing our lives? Learn about new and emerging technologies in the home, at work and in the community
- VCODIG102 Use free or inexpensive technology - Locate free technologies available for personal use. Know where to locate support to use free technologies.
- Must have access to a computer/laptop and know how to use the computer - to connect with Microsoft Teams
- Student workbooks , are provided to support individual learning.
- To successfully course complete, students will be required to undertake assessment tasks.
- Working level of English
- TAFE enrolment eligibility requirements apply
- Fully government subsidised course for eligible enrolments
- You will also need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number to enrol https://www.usi.gov.au/
For more information email Michelle Morrison Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Fatmata – The Multicultural Network
Phone: 0297900580 | 0449 971 825 Email: email@example.com