Explore what consumer engagement means for your practice;
• Apply practical resources to enhance your engagement practice, particularly during the COVID 19 pandemic;
• Identify engagement gaps in your service and identify one area that you could work on to improve consumer engagement;
• Network with colleagues to share ideas and improve engagement practice;
What you will get from attending the workshop
• Access to resources and tool-kits to improve the engagement with consumers in your service;
• Creative ideas to improve engagement practice during the COVID 19 pandemic and in working both with individuals and also with consumers across your services;
• The opportunity to connect with people passionate about engagement through our online community of practice engagement group.
All people working in aged care services including in-home and residential aged care including Team leaders, Co-ordinators, Case Managers, Facility Managers
Date: WED 16 SEPTEMBER 2020
Time: Zoom 10:00am -12:00n
A link will be sent to approved registrations
Cost: FREE FOR INNER WEST CHSP SERVICE PROVIDERS AND CHSP VOLUNTEERS
Please register at least 2 WEEKS prior to the training date.
For more information contact the Inner West Sector Support Development Officer on 0408490011 or via email.