Canterbury Bankstown Council in partnership with The Multicultural Network and CASS Care invites you to the 2021 Seniors Wellbeing and Safety Seminar. This event is sponsored by The Sports Club.
Take part in this FREE event and learn new things about:
- Home and fire safety;
- Seniors rights and the law;
- Fraud and crime prevention;
- Finances and the law;
- Dementia and elder abuse;
- Healthy living and nutrition; and
- Staying socially active.
There will also be opportunities to participate in fun activities such as Zumba and tai chi.
Registrations are essential, so secure your spot today.
- When: Tuesday 15 June
- Time: 9.30am-1.35pm
- Where: Bankstown Sports Club, 8 Greenfield Parade, Bankstown
- Register here or call 9789 9594